15 January 2010

Because It's On: Friday

My DVR's Idea of a Good Time

Dunh! Dunh! & Dateline: NBC's longest running triage team of what to put on when something fails.

Your DVR's Idea of a Good Time

Friday Night Smackdown: One of the few places where steroid use actually increases viewership.

Dollhouse: While everyone's joining sides in the Twilight saga of the Universal City wars, here is a show that is also being pulled. Where's their love? Huh? What about the children? think of the children!

Medium: I'm not a fan, but I know you are. I'm also rubber and you are glue and whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks back on to you.

Ghost Whisperer: Because Medium is too much for you to handle.

Shark Tank: An adaptation of BBC's The Dragon's Den where people bow in front of lords and beg for money. I'm not watching this because I don't like it when people ask me favors on my daughter's wedding day, but that's just me.

Numb3rs and 20/20 are also on, but I'm too tired to come up with something funny to say.

Jay Leno Show: Because cat fights are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment