08 January 2010

Welcome to Hell!

Hello everybody! Hello, Dr. Nick!

There are so many ridiculous blogs dedicated to praises/skewering television that it seems like an absolutely dumb idea to add one more, but seeing as it's this or selling my blood to pay off my illegal gambling debts, I'm going with the the old "I have a lot of bad ideas anyway, so who the hell cares." Blogs are like UHF channels. Occasionally, the public can actual tune into your train wreck, but for the most part, you are lucky if you have more of a viewership of one. So, if you found this page, chances are it's a redirect from some adult content you almost went to and for that I apologize. This internet was built on two things, Al Gore and Adult Content. You shouldn't be deprived.

If you came here on your own volition, then you're totally on your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment